Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-03

Hi Martin,

Actionable is the goal :) Thank you for addressing them, looks good. Feel free to merge and submit a new version, so that Last Call reviewer will read the latest version.

Francesca

From: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>
Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 03:24
To: Francesca Palombini <francesca.palombini@ericsson.com>, draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message@ietf.org <draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message@ietf.org>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-03
Thanks for the review Francesca.

Mark helpfully generated issues for this, but most of these are so trivial (and easy to act upon, which is very much appreciated) that I just fixed them in a single pull request:

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2124

I've separated out the question about final and information responses into a separate pull request as that required writing a sentence:

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2125