Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-07.txt

In order to help provide you with some light reading over holiday break, we’ve just pushed a new version of the message signature draft! This incorporates the feedback we’ve gotten about how some of the topics are presented, and most importantly it adds the security and privacy considerations sections and fleshes out the IANA section.

Thanks to everyone who’s provided feedback on Signatures so far!

 — Justin & Annabelle