Re: Working Group Last Call: Digest Fields

Hi folks,

Friendly reminder that the Digest headers draft is still in WGLC for a
week. We didn't see any issues get raised yet and as much as I might like
to believe my editorial skills are adequate, I'm sure there are things that
some fresh eyes could help notice and improve on.

Cheers
Lucas