Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-11.txt

Thanks are due to Kazuho and Lucas for the enormous amount of effort involved in the last round of edits.  I wasn't able to keep up, but I've reviewed the diff and I think it is ready, modulo some tiny nits of the sort that I would expect the editing process to catch.