Re: Registration request for the Configuration-Context field

Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for accommodating us and apologies for a decade-long delay of the application!

Also, thank you for the Github link. I don't think it was mentioned in the updated set of rules [1]. Are we allowed to file issues there instead of submitting an application to the ietf-http-wg@w3.org list in the future?

Thanks,
Andrew

[1]: https://httpwg.org/http-core/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-latest.html#fields.registry