Re: Registration request for the Configuration-Context field

From: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@kth.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:21:01 +0000
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
CC: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org>
Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for accommodating us and apologies for a decade-long delay of the application!

Also, thank you for the Github link. I don't think it was mentioned in the updated set of rules [1]. Are we allowed to file issues there instead of submitting an application to the ietf-http-wg@w3.org list in the future?

Thanks,
Andrew

[1]: https://httpwg.org/http-core/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-latest.html#fields.registry