Re: HTTP PREVIEW method

Nope. That'll just lead to user agent sniffing, either to block the preview
cards entirely or to provide the fast-path OG metadata instead of having to
render the whole page anyway just for the thing to read the OG metadata (or
worse, a link to the OG metadata - which would add another request and more
overhead to the mix).