Re: HTTP PREVIEW method

The only acceptable alternative to making it a method would be making a
.well-known for this. That does have the issue of technically allowing POST
and all the existing headers (see below for why this is an issue). But it
would also be out of scope for http/this list, instead being covered under
(possibly?) the art list.

And no, you absolutely do not add the ability to carry preferences or POST
to it. Because if your website's preview cards need the target website to
handle those to work properly, you're doing preview cards wrong.