Digest Fields: removing id- algorithms

From: Roberto Polli <robipolli@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:20:15 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

to speed up things, me and Lucas decided to remove id- algorithms
from Digest. The PR is ongoing, and feedback is welcome.

- https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1779

Once this is done, we think the spec is ready for a WGLC,
where I hope the community could help in addressing some minor editorial issues.

People interested in id-* algorithms can provide feedback here
https://github.com/ioggstream/draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms
The idea is to publish the above I-D as Experimental to support
interested implementers.
Suggestion from the chairs about whether calling for adoption or
proposing an individual draft
(eg. in case there's no general interest from the httpwg on that) is welcome.

Have a nice day,
R.