Re: WGLC for Targeted HTTP Cache Control

From: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:26:09 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

As a reminder, this WGLC ends today. I haven’t seen any issues filed (which can either imply that the document is ready to go, or people haven’t reviewed it!).

I believe this document should be ready to go, but I would like to see some feedback on the list in response to this before moving it forward. If you’ve read the document and think it’s ready to progress, please just quickly reply to this email saying so.

Best,
Tommy