Re: WGLC for HTTP Priorities

From: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:06:32 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the list and on GitHub!

We’ve had several issues opened, and the authors are planning on doing an editorial revision and proposing some more substantive changes to the list.

You can see the current issues list here: https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Apriorities <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is:open+is:issue+label:priorities>

Best,
Tommy