Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit-00.txt

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:18:51 -0400
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
I think this is a great idea and we should push this work forward. In the Signatures draft, we’d love to be able to point to a separate document for information about canonicalizing fields wherever possible. We can already do that with things that are native structured fields, and this would allow us to point to a list that lets  you say “you can treat it as a native structured field even if it’s not defined as one”.

 — Justin