Re: HTTP Experiments: a bit of housekeeping (moving documents to Historic)

There hasn't been any pushback on moving any of the first set of six documents listed to Historic status, so Francesca can you please start the process for that?

As I said before, I think the remainder don't need attention at this time.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/