RE: Adoption call for draft-cdn-control-header

From: Mike Bishop <mbishop@evequefou.be>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 15:21:06 +0000
To: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I support adoption.

From: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:31 PM
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Subject: Adoption call for draft-cdn-control-header

Hello HTTP,

This email starts a WG adoption call for draft-cdn-control-header, Targeted HTTP Response Header Fields for Cache Control. When we discussed in our interim meeting last week, people supported progressing this work.

You can find the draft here:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cdn-control-header-01.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cdn-control-header-01

Please reply to this email by Wednesday, July 7, and indicate whether or not you think this draft should be adopted by the working group.

Best,
Tommy