HTTP/2 revision revision

From: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 11:46:57 +1000
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
I've just pushed a revision to HTTP/2.

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-02.html

The purpose of -02 is to consolidate the changes we've made ahead of the upcoming interim.

We're planning to discuss the remaining open issues when we meet.  There aren't that many left:

https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues

As that shows, we've closed on most of the hard stuff already.

Cory and I are cautiously optimistic that we won't need much time at the meeting AND that this will the last time we will need to discuss this document ahead of WGLC.