Re: Permitted characters in HTTP/2 fields

Actually, my comments are a little out of date and the current text is
pretty much in line with what I'm advocating, especially with the last
commit.    A bit more supporting text in the PR would still be good for
recording why.

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com