Re: Call for Adoption: draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-05

Hi Brian,

Apologies for letting this slip off our radar; the Chairs should have communicated about this after the CfA ended. In other words, we had a calendar fail; please forgive us.

Regarding adoption - we take not only the responses to the CfA, but also previous discussion into account when considering the issue. Tommy and I will confer about this and get back to the group shortly.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/