Re: BCP56bis - remaining work

This isn't a set of recommendations for FOSS project package updates, PHK.

Perhaps we should take this question to the security directorate; ultimately they're going to weigh in during IETF LC anyway, and this type of policy is more in their bailiwick.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/