Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cdn-control-header-01.txt

Hi Mark,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 11:56:29AM +1100, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> This update incorporates feedback and discussion to date; instead of being
> CDN-specific, it's now a framework for targeting Cache-Control directives,
> with (so far) one predefined targeted header for CDNs.

I had a look at it and I think it can be useful. Also the idea of keeping
the exact same format will help some simply rename the header fields before
entering their infrastructure and when leaving it. If it takes off maybe
we'll progressively see nicely differentiated headers targetting browsers
and CDNs.

Willy