Re: Structured Headers status

Hi Mark,

Yes, the test suite was a great help to shake the bugs out.  All the
tests pass.

("Pass" in the sense that the parser succeeds where expected and
fails where expected.  The results of the parsing are not verified
programmatically: that's because the test program does not reconstruct
the input.  I eyeballed a bunch of parsing results, however: they all
check out.)

  - Dmitri.