Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs

FYI - as discussed at our last meeting, this document seems to have lost momentum, and there isn't enough implementer interest (especially on the client side) to continue developing it. If that changes in the future, we can of course re-adopt it.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/