Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers: Digests and Conditional Requests

Hi Julian,

I was not able to find any evidence of using parameters for digest
algorithms in the wild.

Do you agree to follow up the discussion here
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850#issuecomment-653931895
?

Thanks for all your support,
R: