Cancelling HTTP sessions at IETF107

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:26:18 +1100
Cc: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Everyone,

It appears that most (if not all) of the active editors and WG chairs will be remote for this meeting, along with many of our active contributors. Because of that and timezone differences, we don't think it will be productive. So, we've requested that our sessions be cancelled.

We'll assess whether it's necessary to hold one or more virtual interims to unblock any issues in the near future; in particular, regarding the Core work, which QUIC has a soft dependency upon, and the Prioritisation work, which can be seen in the same way.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Mark and Tommy, WG Chairs