Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-00.txt

I think it would be nice to allow the frame on the request stream, but it's
not a must.  The current design works from my perspective, but it uses a
few more bytes.  If others support allowing it on the request stream, I'd
be supportive, and the additional code is tiny, but I'm not going to fight
for it really strongly and I certainly don't want to delay this effort to
fight for it.

I hope that's slightly clearer.

Thanks, Ian