Re: Working Group Last Call: HTTP Client Hints

The authors noted that there were several merged pull requests that had not be included in the -08 version. The current version, to review for WGLC is -10.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-10 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-10>

Thanks!
Tommy