RateLimit headers: Azure and Kong implementation landed. Request for feedback on Intermediaries and Cache

From: Roberto Polli <robipolli@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 10:49:18 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Alex Martinez <amartine@redhat.com>
Dear all,

me, Alex and the community are continuing
our work on ratelimit headers.

Here you can find the updates, your feedback
is precious to move on with the spec :)

## Implementors
Following the advices coming from IETF-106
we got more support from API Gateway implementors:

- Azure API Gateway added some features to
  expose ratelimit counters, so you can use them
  to implement this specification [1]
- Kong 2.0.0 implemented the specification and
  supports now providing the mandatory part
  of the headers [2]
- Express-Gateway, a nodejs gateway with more than 2k stars on github
  is working on that. You can test it using this docker image [3]

## Intermediaries and Caching
We have a PR [4] on Intermediaries and Caching,
and got some useful feedback from Martin and Erik (thanks!).
Further feedbacks are really appreciated, especially on Caching!

## Scope
After Roy's comment, I made a proposal for addressing
the scope issue in a way that is consistent with Retry-After [5].
If that won't work, we could address that only in ratelimit spec
passing the scope as an header parameter [6].

Thanks for all your guidance
and support,
R.

[1]: