Re: Question about Connection Reuse in RFC7540 / HTTP/2

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 17:43:11 +0100
To: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 2:09 AM Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net> wrote:
> I've cc'd the Fetch editor, who might have more insights on how you might best contribute there.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. 421 is being tracked in
https://github.com/whatwg/fetch/issues/497. Per
https://whatwg.org/working-mode#changes what's missing are tests and
someone with a good handle on the requirements willing to do the work.

(This is somewhat timely as we're (re)considering upload streams and
for those retries won't always work so we'll have to carefully
consider what to do.)