Re: New Draft: draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm assuming most cross-origin issues should be dealt with by CORS but
were you concerned with that suggestion that the header could be
contained in an OPTIONS response? I can see that since such a response
is not subject to CORS - such as in a CORS pre-flight request - then
we could drop that as an approach and just keep to using HEAD requests
as a mechanism to obtain the Transport-Info.

Let me know what if that doesn't address your issue or if you have any
other concerns.

Piers