Re: HTTP/2 GREASE, Results, and Implications

Hi Willy,

Yes, I agree with you.  My current plan is to make Chrome send a frame of
reserved type
* on stream 0, after the SETTINGS frame;
* on non-zero streams, after each HEADERS and DATA frame that does not have
the END_STREAM flag set;
* or alternatively, after each HEADERS and DATA frame, and if the stream
should be closed, then send an empty DATA frame with END_STREAM after the
reserved frame.

I think this conforms to the state transition requirements you summarized.
Thank you for the guidance.  I'll keep the list posted.

Cheers,

Bence