Re: Server Push, Alt-Svc and connection switching

I think that the browser *should* be able to use the pushed resources
regardless of the connection that was used to push them. In your example,
even though the receipt of the alt-svc header might result in the creation
of an h3 connection, the browser *should* still be able to find the h2
pushes.