Re: Redirection to Other IP Addresses

Hi Rob,

Do you see any security holes in doing this?

Bin

--

Bin Ni
VP of Engineering

Connecting users with content...it's that simple.

Office: +1-888-847-9851 <(888)%20847-9851>

[image: Tweeter] <https://twitter.com/Team_Quantil>  [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/+Quantil_team/>  [image: Linked In]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/quantil>

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To
contact us directly, send to QUANTIL, INC. at 1919 S Bascom Ave #600,
Campbell, CA 95008
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1919+S+Bascom+Ave+%23600,+Campbell,+CA+95008&entry=gmail&source=g>,
or visit our website at www.quantil.com. <https://www.quantil.com/>