Re: [dispatch] [hybi] WebTransport Side Meeting (Tuesday, 15:20)

At a quick glance,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport/?include_text=1
seems
like a decent fit for the WebTransport  API.  It seems better than trying
to fit the WebSocket API.  But do we expect people to implement it on
servers before they implement QUIC?  I suppose even if it takes longer, it
may have the advantage of working on more networks than QUIC and HTTP/3
potentially (for networks that still block UDP, for example).