Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00.txt

From: Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro@ghedini.me>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:53:46 +0000
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Piotr Sikora <piotrsikora@google.com>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 12:09:54AM +1100, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> FYI - Piotr and I have been working on this for a bit, feedback appreciated.

This seems like a useful thing. We've had trouble with figuring out where
user-facing errors are generated among multiple internal proxies as well
as understanding the why by just looking at error logs, so this proposal
seems like it could provide a big improvement.

Though we'll need to consider the switch from internal logs to public header
very carefully.

Cheers