From: Thomas Peterson <hidinginthebbc@gmail.com <mailto:hidinginthebbc@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: Call for Adoption: Cache HTTP Response Header
To: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com <mailto:tpauly@apple.com>>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org <mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org>>
Cc: <httpbis-chairs@ietf.org <mailto:httpbis-chairs@ietf.org>>

I too am also in favour of adopting, and despite my initial concerns not being completely addressed with any update to the document (see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2018JulSep/0314.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2018JulSep/0314.html>), I don't believe these should block it moving forward.

Regards

--
Shmulik Bibi Biran
Qwilt | Work: +972-72-2221704 <>| Mobile: +972-58-5439876 <> | shmulikb@qwilt.com <mailto:shmulikb@qwilt.com>