Re: HTTP/3 Prioritization Proposal

Thanks. I wasn't sure where the split was going to be as QUIC seemed to be
pushing a lot of prioritization decisions into HTTP. If QUIC is going to be
a general user-mode TCP/IP replacement then this kind of prioritization
probably doesn't belong there since it's mostly targeted at HTTP (and
specifically, web/browser) but if QUIC is more targeted to just be HTTP
then it might make sense.

I'd be open to experimenting with it as an HTTP/2 extension as a step
towards figuring out if it makes sense as well. I'll poke around a bit and
see what would be involved to implement it in a dev build of Chrome and a
server (h2o or nginx) to be able to do some lab testing with it.