Re: Structured Headers: URI type (#782)

Hello all,

As with #781 on SH, we've had some discussion back and forth on this one, without clearly concluding the discussion.

We'd like to get a sense of the group's consensus so we can move forward with the document. Please reply with which option you think will be be best option to be able to ship the document:

A. Leave the document as-is, without specifying a URI type for SH; note that URI types can be added in a future revision
B. Specify a URI type for SH as a String

Thanks,
Tommy (chair hat on)