Re: Updating Digest header RFC3230 using "selected representation"

Hi Roberto,

Yes I would like to see an update. This spec is no longer consistent with
other HTTP docs, and leads to some circular arguments. Despite that I think
it still has a valid use.

I'd like to see the document updated to align with the current HTTP core
work, I'm happy to help if I can.

Lucas