Call For Adoption: HTTP/2 and TLS 1.3 post-handshake authentication

From: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:02:00 -0400
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Friendly Folk of HTTPbis,

A fortnight ago David Benjamin published
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-http2-tls13 as an individual
draft. It 'clarifies the use of TLS 1.3 post-handshake authentication and
key update with HTTP/2'.

Feedback both on the list and informally has been along the lines of
"that's what we all mean - it should be written down just like that".

To take advantage of David's kindness in writing it down, we're going to
issue a call for adoption for using this individual draft as the starting
point for a working group document with David as the author.

This email starts a call for adoption. Please reply to this email with your
thoughts, and state whether or not you believe the group should adopt this
document. Feedback is requested by *Monday**, April 29*.

Thanks!

-Patrick