Call for Adoption: Proxy Status

From: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:24:35 -0700
Cc: httpbis-chairs@ietf.org
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hello HTTPBis,

In our meeting in Prague, we had a presentation of a new document, "The Proxy-Status HTTP Header Field”. There was positive response in the room about adopting this in the working group.

The document can be found here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00>

This email starts a call for adoption. Please reply to this email with your thoughts, and state whether or not you believe the group should adopt this document. Feedback is requested by Wednesday, April 24.

Thanks,
Tommy