Re: Migrating some high-entropy HTTP headers to Client Hints.

I, for one, welcome our new Client Hint overlords.

Personally, I'd like to see these integrated into the current CH document, rather than as separate drafts. CH still needs some work, so it's not like we're going to get it out the door tomorrow.

However, it seems like Ilya wants to go in a different direction, based upon the notes we received for Bangkok.

Ilya, your thoughts?

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/