Re: GET with body / SEARCH

I would definitely like to see that, but I think we can go even further and
have a FETCH method, as the one described in CoAP (
https://core-wg.github.io/etch/#intro-fetch). The CoAP FETCH method was
based on the SEARCH proposal from J. Snell (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-search-method-00), but would be
broader, addressing the issue that SEARCH would be too specific.

Thoughts?