Re: Working Group Last Call: Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2

On 03/29/2018 05:48 AM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Patrick (as editor) has incorporated the discussion from London and believes this is ready for WGLC; there are no open issues.
>
> Please have a look at:
>    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-01
>
> ... and bring up any issues on-list or on its issues list; likewise statements of support (or otherwise) for publication on-list would be appreciated.

It's good to go for me... server side is implemented in lws and
confirmed with Chrome 67, a public server is enabled at
https://libwebsockets.org/testserver ... if you see [WSS H2] and [HTTP
H2] icons in the top right it's using it.  I expect to add client side
of it to lws shortly too.

-Andy