Re: Side meeting on Signed Exchanges and Web Packaging

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:36:18 +0000
To: art@ietf.org, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Thanks to everyone who came. I've attached the notes (thanks Ben Schwartz
for taking them) which include a link to the slides I showed.

To summarize the next steps, folks broke the space into 3 pieces:
1) Bundles: Joe Hildebrand and Alexey Melnikov will set up an IETF mailing
list to discuss the design space.
2) Same-origin signatures like for SRI: No next steps right now, but folks
were generally neutral to supportive.
3) Cross-origin trust: Contentious. We'll set up a joint workshop through
the IAB+W3CTAG(+WHATWG?) to talk to publishers about their opinions.

Jeffrey