Re: Chrome experimental support for WebSockets over HTTP/2

On 03/09/2018 02:16 AM, Bence Béky wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Chrome has experimental support for
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-00
> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-00>
> starting with release 67 (currently only on Canary channel, soon Dev
> too).  One needs to invoke Chrome with the --enable-websocket-over-http2
> command line flag to enable it.  The implementation is likely rough
> around the edges, so I am looking for servers to test against.  If you
> are running a publicly available server supporting WebSockets over
> HTTP/2, or have one (or a reverse proxy) that I can compile and run
> locally, please let me know.

I am anxious to try it, but

Chrome Canary is currently not available on the Linux platform.

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/canary.html

Is the Android build going to allow me to try it (and what's the
equivalent of the commandline flag to enable it if so)?

-Andy