Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-05

Made the following changes:
- Made explicit that the expiration date is relative to when the UA
received the header, not when the response was generated, consistent with
HSTS/HPKP (
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/299eb574ed7a03dfbae1646dfab4553266037541
)
- Clarified that correctness checks can prevent CT compliance from being
checked and vice versa, with an example (
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/2b384788bcfd4b203081f220c17a6a87781d3b5b
)
- Added media types IANA considerations section (
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/bcd334e124e530215b860078889e9bcbc71fcb7e)
and will send mail to media-types@iana.org

I'm not quite sure what to do about IP certificates. I value consistency
with HSTS/HPKP and I'm not sure it makes sense to allow IP certificates for
Expect-CT for hypothetical use cases at the cost of diverging from
HSTS/HPKP.