Re: draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload

This is the right working group, for sure.  However, I don't find the
introduction convincing.  Maybe I'm missing something.  How is
Retry-After inadequate?

As for the mechanism described, how does it not expose information
about the server configuration such that DOS could be more precisely
targetted?  What is the scope of the table?  What is the point of
multiple values?