Working Group Last Call for HTTP Random Access and Live Content

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 18:21:33 +1100
Cc: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Everyone,

We discussed this document at the Singapore meeting, where we agreed that it's ready to progress. There are no outstanding design issues on it.

Please have a look at:
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-02

and bring up any issues either on the mailing list or in the issues list. Statements of support to the list would also be helpful.

As discussed, we'd like to have a longer-than-typical WGLC for this document, to allow some experimentation to take place, account for the holiday period, and to assure that there aren't bad interactions with deployed code.  So, WGLC will end on 2018-01-20.

Kind regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/