From: Patrick McManus [mailto:mcmanus@ducksong.com]
Sent: 12 November 2017 22:53
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-02.txt

fyi
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org<mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org>>
Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:52 AM
To: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com<mailto:mcmanus@ducksong.com>>

A new version of I-D, draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Patrick McManus and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets
Revision:       02
Title:          Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2
Document date:  2017-11-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7

Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-02

Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-02

Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
   [RFC6455] over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org>.

The IETF Secretariat