Re: Comment on draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-01

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Magnus Westerlund
<magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When reading draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-01 I noticed what I consider an
> unclarity. In Section 3, bullet 3:
>
>     3.  If the server receives multiple requests in early data, it can
>        determine whether to defer HTTP processing on a per-request
>        basis.  This may require buffering the responses to preserve
>        ordering in HTTP/1.1.
>
> In the context this is written it is not clear in what context one should
> consider "multiple requests" in. Is this only for the specific HTTP(/2)
> connection, or for the security context of the TLS, or across some other
> context the server may have?

Does this matter?

Whether this is limited to the same connection, or whether it is
global across all server instances, the point is correct.  Of course,
the buffering point only really applies to the same connection, so
it's implied that this is for a single connection.