Re: Extending HTTP/2 | Re: New Version Notification for draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-00.txt

I'm with Mike. It also gives the rather more radical example of changing
the layout of the HEADERS frame, which is not a manifestation of the
enumerated mechanisms either and would certainly violate otherwise
normative requirements of non-extended 7540.. the "limitations" it is
referring to is fundamentally the need for opt-in for this kind of change -
not a limitation against the change itself.