Re: [hybi] New Version Notification for draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-00.txt

> Am 17.10.2017 um 16:38 schrieb Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>:
>
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 4:58 AM, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>
> Me stupid. Me asking, why not :upgrade?
>

> because its not upgrading anything to a higher version. I'm sure 6455 would have used a different name except they were reusing existing h1 infrastructure.

rfc7230, ch. 6.7

"The "Upgrade" header field is intended to provide a simple mechanism
   for transitioning from HTTP/1.1 to some other protocol on the same
   connection."

Nothing about version here. I do not mind another header name, but if it does the same thing...

Cheers,

Stefan